Over 630 attendees from the European supply chain and logistics industry will be gathering in Berlin next week for the 15th Annual SCL Europe Summit!
SCL Europe 2013 – latest news:
- Chairman announced: Unilever’s former CSCO, Ian Midgley, will be providing his expertise and guiding attendees through the summit proceedings
- Barry Gibbons, former global CEO of Burger King and Fortune Magazine’s ‘Turnaround Champ’ will open the SCL Europe 2013 Summit with an exceptional keynote address on thriving in turbulent times
- Seven case studies featured in the SCL Europe 2013 programme will be provided by companies in Gartner’s recent Top 25 Supply Chains for 2013
- SCL Europe 2013 delegates will be attending from 11 industry sectors and have a combined budgetary spend of over £1.5bn
- Network After Dark – meet and greet your peers in our exclusive networking party after Day One on Wednesday 26th June
- Start the conversation: use the Twitter hash tag #SCLEurope if you have any questions about the programme or want to chat to fellow delegates in advance
To secure your place please book now, or contact us with any specific questions.