Maximise your supply chain revenue, enhance customer experience & increase profits through strategic management of your suppliers, logistics & costs
Featured Speakers Include:
Vice President Innovation & Trend Research
Head of Operations Magna Park Campus
VP Supply Chain ESSA (Europe/sub Saharan Africa)
Head of Logistics Development
Head of Supply Chain & Commercial Planning
Corporate Supply Chain Standards and Prospective Director
VP Supply Chain
Senior Director Global Advance Planning & Center of Expertise
The last few years have seen supply chains face untold pressures from consumer demands, volatile markets, and political uncertainty. With internal expectations high, it is vital you remain aware of the latest trends, tools and opportunities to utilise your competitive edge.
Bringing together over 600 industry leaders from supply chain for three days of inspiring, relevant and challenging content here is your chance to take stock and plan your next step. With interactive sessions and multiple opportunities to speak directly with your peers, the Summit is a unique situation that focuses on the impact you can make today.
Why should you attend?
- Network with key players in the industry that are crucial for the development of the industry and understand how you can best collaborate with your trade partners to increase the efficiency and management of your processes
- What’s the reality? What emerging technologies can help you position your business at the forefront of the industry? We will look into drones, robotics, automated systems etc. in terms of cost and reliability
- Tap into new revenue streams by understanding the challenges and opportunities of expanding into new markets – with a focus on Europe, the US and Asia)
- Macroeconomic trends and their impact on businesses – how to tackle an uncertain and rapdily changing business environment
The Summit will be taking place at the Palau de Congressos de Catalunya – Fairmount Rey Juan Carlos, I, Hotel.
FOUR KEY STREAMS
* Supply Chain Strategic Planning & Management
* Logistics Excellence
* Technology Deployment
* Roundtables & Workshops
NEW THINGS TO LOOK FORWARD TO
* New meeting & app software to enhance your visit
* Networking roundtable meetings, workshops & interactive programme
* Two evening social activities – Port Tour & Monastery of Sant Miquel
* Entire track of content dedicated to Technology in Supply Chain