Maritim Hotel Berlin
T: +49 (0) 30 2065-0
F: +49 (0) 30 2065-1000
Located in the heart of Germany’s capital, the Maritim Hotel Berlin occupies a prime spot on the city’s Tiergarten park in the tranquil diplomatic quarter, close to the ‘Kurfürstendamm’ and the ‘Potsdamer Platz’. The luxury hotel recaptures the glamorous flair of the roaring ’20s and affords business travellers and guests of all kinds, all of the modern comforts one can expect from a four star superior hotel. The luxurious equipment combined with the classical ambience ensures that every stay is an experience to remember.
As an attendee at the summit, World Trade Group is pleased to offer a preferential accommodation rate at the Maritim Hotel Berlin. Rooms are available from just €149.00 per night, including VAT but not breakfast.
To reserve a room at this discounted rate, please telephone the reservations department on +49 (0) 30 2033-4410 and quote “SCL 2013” when booking.
*Please note that our preferential hotel rates are based on availability.
- Distance to main railway station: 3 km
- Distance to Tegel airport: 9 km
- Distance to Schönefeld airport: 23 km
- Distance to motorway: 8 km
- Distance to trade fair centre: 4 km
- Distance to Brandenburger Gate: 1 km
- Distance to the Ku’damm (street): 1 km
- From Tegel airport ca. 18 €
- From Schönefeld aiport ca. 30 €
- From Berlin main station ca. 8 €
Buses and trams
- From Tegel airport: Bus X9 to ‘Bahnhof Zoo’, from there take bus 200 to stop ‘Philharmonie’ (approx. 30-40 minutes)
- From Schönefeld airport: By rail to stop main station, from there take bus M85 to stop ‘Kulturforum’ (approx. 45-60 minutes)
- From Berlin main station: Bus M85 to stop ‘Kulturforum’
If you need further information please contact Janine Hart, Event Manager, on email@example.com or call +44 (0)207 202 7690.