As the leading event for the Supply Chain and Logistics industries, 2018 sees the Summit move to the Benelux region to take advantage of one Europe’s key markets.
- Three day, multi-stream summit with exclusive off-site workshops running on day one – Experience first hand the realities of a choice of interest areas including the Port of Rotterdam. Others to be announced shortly.
- Over 600 attendees including the thought leaders, disruptors and innovators from both supply chain and logistics
- 85+ speakers highlighting their wins and challenges from the past 12 months
- 70+ carefully selected Commercial Partners – Take advantage of one-to-one time with the leading solution providers alongside unparalleled content
- Facilitated networking activities including evening receptions, site visits and private lunches with key speakers
19th Annual EMEA Supply Chain & Logistics Summit 2017 Highlights Video
“The SCL Summit is an event we look forward to every year. Barcelona has always been a success for us because we are able to reach our European target audience; the right organizations, functional areas and job level. The agenda is packed with content that strikes the right balance between sponsors, customers and independents, and works well for all parties with plenty of valuable networking time which you sometimes do not find at other events. We look forward to attending this same event in the new Amsterdam location.”
Laila Bestwick, UK & Nordics Marketing Manager, GT Nexus
“MIC Customs Solutions were delighted with the 2017 edition of the Supply Chain and Logistics Summit & Expo. I’m very happy that we’re once again participating at this great event organised by Clarion Events in 2018.”
Martin Pay, Sales & Marketing Manager, MIC Customs Solutions